What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies as per product prices given below.
- less than equal to 249 Shipping will be 22
- less than equal to 349 Shipping will be 14
- less than equal to 449 Shipping will be 10
- less than equal to 599 Shipping will be 8
- Free Shipping for items above 999
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low-value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by some Sellers, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
For example, seller X Retail charges AED 14 for delivery per item if the order value is less than AED 999. While, orders of AED 999 or above are delivered free.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Fridays and this is factored into the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Fridays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller
Are there any hidden costs on items sold by Sellers on SalaamUAE?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on SalaamUAE. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay. Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller's shipping policy.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit.